Become a Volunteer at CMECU
If you’ve got time, energy and an interest in helping CMECU serve its members and community, consider becoming a volunteer.
Volunteer Members who are selected will participate in policy discussions with the staff and Board of Directors, attend committee meetings, and actively promote credit union products and services within a designated Select Employee Group (SEG) or department.
To volunteer you must:
- Be a CMECU member in good standing
- Be able to attend regular committee meetings
- Want to learn more about the Credit Union.
You’ll also need an open mind, sound judgment, and a willingness to accept responsibility and to protect confidential information while working constructively and cooperatively with fellow Committee/Board members and staff.
Volunteer Members must be approved by the Board and will be appointed for one year, a commitment that is renewable based on mutual consent and Board approval. During that time, you’ll attend committee meetings and undergo volunteer training.
To apply to become a volunteer member:
- Download and carefully review the volunteer information packet.
- Complete the volunteer application and volunteer confidentiality agreement forms included in the packet and mail to:
Chicago Municipal Employees Credit Union
Office of the President
18 S Michigan Ave, Ste. 1000
Chicago, IL 60603
To learn more about becoming a volunteer at CMECU, email us at email@example.com.
Go to main navigation