240,000 ATMs in our network.
When you open any checking account at Chicago Municipal Employees Credit Union, you can receive a CMECU ATM Card, which can be used to get cash, check your balance, transfer funds between accounts and perform other transactions at participating ATMs. There is no fee or monthly charge for the card itself, but individual transactions may be subject to fees as determined by the owners or operators of the ATMs you use.
Use your card at the following locations:
- 18 South Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL.
- 6612 W North Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Chicago City Hall 121 N. LaSalle St., Chicago, IL.
- Richard J. Daley East Concourse Level, Chicago IL.
- Richard J. Daley West Concourse Level, Chicago, IL.
- 4859 South Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL.
or at any ATM in the STAR or Allpoint networks, which includes 240,000 participating ATMs throughout the United States and the world, as well as more than a million retail locations.
To find the ATM locations nearest you, go to the STAR network ATM Locator or the Allpoint ATM locator at the bottom of the page.Go to main navigation