See the value your home has to offer.
CMECU Home Equity Line of Credit
A CMECU home equity line of credit is a smart way to access funds for whatever you need now or in the future. However you choose to use your home equity you’ll enjoy excellent service, competitive rates and pay no closing costs (if you qualify).
Use your home equity line for multiple needs now or in the future to:
- Make home improvements
- Consolidate high interest debt
- Medical expenses
- Unexpected expenses
- Education expenses
CMECU Home Equity Loan
A CMECU Home Equity Loan is one easy lump-sum disbursement and offers benefits that make it a smart choice
You have worked hard to buy your home and now you can make it work for you to help meet expenses for home improvements, debt consolidation or other major expenses or purchases.
With a great loan rate from CMECU, you can borrow a specific amount against the equity in your home for many reasons, including:
- Home Improvement Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
If you already have a home equity loan, you can refinance the loan to lower or fix your interest rate, lower your monthly payments, and receive a shorter loan term that will pay off more quickly, avoid a balloon payment, or simply receive more cash.
In addition to receiving the cash you need for the things you want, a CMECU home equity loan also offers benefits that make it a smart choice all around, including:
- Competitive rates
- Excellent Service
- Pay no closing costs (if you qualified)
- Convenient payment options
- Apply Online 24/7
- Fixed rates with predictable monthly payments
- Potential tax advantages
What You'll Need to Apply
Home Equity at CMECU is simple, easy and fast. As lending experts, we offer superior service, selection and quality, making it quick and easy to get the loan or line of credit you want. To apply online or in person you will need the:
- Name, address, telephone number and Social Security Number for all applicants.
- Monthly or annual income from employment and other sources.
- Current Mortgage Lender(s) name and balance of mortgage(s) — including second mortgages.
- Estimated current value of your home and insurance information.