24/7 access to your money.
Our toll-free 24-hour system (1-800-760-MECU) lets you use your account number and password to request balance information, check the status of loan applications, transfer funds, make withdrawals, or access your line of credit.
- Choose English or Spanish
- Enter your account number followed by the # sign
- Enter an access code (pin number) of four digits between 1001 and 9998
- Enter your social security number followed by the # sign
- Enter 1 to accept the pin number or 9 to cancel — followed by the # sign.
Once your account is set up, you'll only have to enter your account and pin numbers when you use the system.
Instructions For Use
- Dollar amounts are entered without decimals. $1, 000 would be entered as 100000 # dollars and cents.
- MECU has two modes — The Menu Mode gives step-by-step directions. The Expert Mode is for faster service.
- MECU walks you through the menu options in the Menu Mode. A table of Menu Mode and Expert Mode codes is below.
- To switch from Menu Mode to Expert Mode press 7 (Additional options) then press 2 (Change Preferences) then press 2 for
- Menu Mode.
- All CMECU share and loan accounts have ID numbers. For example, primary share accounts have an ID of 00.
- To locate your account ID numbers: In Menu Mode press 1 (Balance Inquiries) then press 5 for (List of Open Shares) or press 6 for (List of Open Loans).